Doncaster Dentist Services Available
'We have agreed with NHS England to provide NHS services for patients where available.
NHS dental treatment includes all treatment necessary to secure and maintain your oral health. We also provide a full range of private treatment options for patients, including tooth whitening and wrinkle reduction. We also offer Denplan, which in many cases can reduce the cost and help budget for dental treatment.
The reception has information about the cost of NHS treatment. Your dentist will advise you of the cost of any private treatment and a private fee scale is displayed in reception.
Denplan means that you have access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan? Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us...
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Your rights and responsibilities
You are entitled to:
- a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- a full explanation of your treatment options
- a written treatment plan (including costs) *
- information about NHS charges displayed in the waiting room
- advice on how to keep your teeth and gums healthy
- information about this practice and the services available
- a care and treatment summary if you decide to transfer to another dentist
make a complaint if you are not happy with your treatment and care
You are responsible for:
- giving at least 24 hours notice if you have to cancel or change an appointment. We will not charge you for missed appointments – but if you repeatedly miss appointments we will no longer be able to offer you treatment
- following your dentist’s advice to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- paying your bill promptly
- bringing proof of entitlement when claiming help with the cost of NHS treatment. If no proof is shown your eligibility will be checked. Patients found to have incorrectly claimed help with the cost of NHS dental treatment may receive a penalty charge.
- treating our staff with courtesy and respect.
Your dental records
Your dental records will remain confidential and secure. However, from time to time we may need to release these to South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Area Team or the NHS Business Services Authority as part of our on-going clinical review process. We will try to contact you before releasing your dental records to another organisation.