About Southfield Dental Practice
The Dental Team
- Principle Dentist: Dr Luke Ritucci BDS. GDC No. 83648
- Associate Dentist: Mr I.J Kellam GDC No. 69399
- Associate Dentist: Mr Richard Denton BCHD GDC No. 58185
- Dental Therapist/Hygienist: Miss Laura Wright RDT RDH GDC No. 171398
- Practice Manager: Miss Laura Wright
- Receptionist: Mrs Amanda Griffin
- Dental Nurse: Miss Chloe Whitehead RDN
- Dental Nurse: Mrs Claire Billups
- Dental Nurse: Miss Phoeby Finch
If you ask us for an appointment, we will try to offer you one as soon as possible at a convenient time. You can make an appointment by phoning 01405 815280.
The practice opening hours are as follows:
|Monday:||9.00am - 6.00pm|
|Tuesday:||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday:||9.00am - 5.30pm|
|Thursday:||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Friday:||9.00am - 5.00pm|
At the end of your course of treatment, your dentist will discuss with you when you will need to see a dentist again. NHS dentists now follow guidelines issued by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). This means you will attend as often as is needed to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
If you are unable to keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that we can give the appointment to someone else. Missed appointments waste NHS time. Patients that persistently cancel appointments may not be seen again and patients that fail to attend appointments will not be seen.
We require 24 hours notice of cancellation that, otherwise we may not be able to complete your treatment or offer you NHS care in the future.
Urgent treatment and out of hours care
Urgent treatment means treatment that the dentist considers necessary to relieve severe pain or prevent your oral condition deteriorating before you can make a normal appointment. If you need urgent treatment outside of the opening hours please ring the normal practice telephone number for recorded information on obtaining emergency care.